Our Sales and Business Development Culture
• We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm.
• Every member of our Sales and Business Development team is a key player dedicated to developing deals that further online seller success.
• We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers.
• We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
What You'll Do
• Close deals. We’re a team focused on growth that only comes with consistent closes and we expect this will be your focus as well.
• Manage the complete sales cycle from inbound lead through the closing process. This role is 90% inbound with some outbound activities.
• Promptly respond to inbound leads to secure the first consultation call.
• Mine the existing leads database with outbound nurture email campaigns.
• Develop a consultative relationship with your prospects in order to understand key goals and objectives, manage expectations and drive strategic goal alignment as part of the sales process.
• Manage your sales funnel responsibly, maintaining data updates in HubSpot such as logging calls, sending emails, storing proposals, documenting next steps, and completing all critical updates in the sales process.
• Develop a solid understanding of our products and ecommerce use cases to best position the value proposition as a closing function.
• Keep up to date with market changes and product developments, communicate the impact on your prospects’ businesses and recommend solutions using our products.
• Capture prospect feedback and communicate internally to impact product development that will help you overcome future prospect objections.
• Work within the team, but operate independently while effectively managing all elements of the sales life cycle.
• Be an agent of change by sharing your knowledge, tools, and techniques with the team.
What You Bring
• Excellent sales fundamentals and a track record of exceeding quota.
• Previous experience representing SaaS solutions in the ecommerce space.
• An abundance of energy that you are able to focus daily to drive to closes.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and ecommerce use cases.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability drive the sales cycle in a deliberate fashion.
• Self-starting attitude and passion for succeeding, while also being a team player and role model to other team members.
• +2 years of relevant work experience.
• Excel at the use CRMs and sales prospecting tools.
How to Apply
• Send an email to email@example.com.
• Subject line of " Sales Account Executive ".
• Include complete contact information including email address, phone number, and physical address.
• Include a cover letter telling us about yourself, how you work, and why we should call you first.