Looking for a Customer Success Manager that cares!
Join our industry best customer success team and contribute to our stellar customer satisfaction rating, 100% for over 500 days running.
Our Services and Support Culture
• We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm.
• Every member of our Services & Support team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal.
• We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers.
• We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
What You'll Do
• Nurture and develop strong relationships with customers through ongoing and proactive communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention rates.
• Onboard merchants to the platform and provide orientation to multi-channel marketplace selling.
• Provide guidance on best practices while selling on e-commerce marketplaces selling best practices.
• Understand client’s key goals and objectives, manage expectations and drive strategic goal alignment.
• Develop a deep understanding of all products and ensure that accounts are utilizing all the appropriate features.
• Keep up to date with market changes and product developments, communicate the impact on customer’s businesses and recommend action plans.
• Provide the customer with an understanding of the resources available to help them achieve their sales goals.
• Act as the customer advocate by assisting issue resolution and driving escalations as necessary.
• Effectively work alongside other departments - including sales, product, and support - to ensure client success and that all work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
• Capture client feedback and be the voice of the customer internally to impact processes and product development.
• Be an agent of change by sharing your knowledge, tools, and techniques with the team.
What You Bring
• Technical Account Management Experience is key.
• Previous experience in retail, online retail or marketplace (Amazon, eBay, etc.) selling.
• Experience delivering and supporting a SaaS solution is strongly preferred.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
• A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
• Proficiency using Excel and MS Office applications.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Self-starting attitude and passion for succeeding, while also being a team player and role model to other team members.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
Things That Will Come in Handy
• Associates Degree (A.A.) / Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) .
• Ability to manage and shift priorities quickly and effectively when needed.
• Ability to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables.
• Experience with CRM.
• Hunger for continued learning.
How to Apply
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Subject line of "Customer Success Manager"
• Include complete contact information including email address, phone number, and physical address